- POINTS ALLOCATED
- Each Member Club begins the season with two hundred (200) points.
NOTIFICATION OF CAUTIONS AND DISMISSALS
- Points will be deducted from this initial sum as follows;
- Yellow Card five (5) points.
- Yellow + yellow + Red Card ten (10) points.
- Red Card twenty (20) points.
- Yellow + Red Card twenty five (25) points.
APPEALS & SUSPENSIONS BY THE NFA
- The referee should list the names of all players cautioned or sent off, together with the Member Club for whom they play, on the match result sheet. Alternatively, the referee may inform the League Fair Play Secretary verbally of cases that are to be reported to the NFA.
CONSEQUENCE OF LOSING POINTS
- If a player successfully appeals to the NFA against a decision of the referee the points will be reinstated.
- If a player receives a suspension of seven (7) days from the NFA for being sent off for a FIFA mandatory offence the club should inform the GLS with proof, and three (3) points will be reinstated to their appeal.
- Upon losing one hundred (100) points a Member Club will be charged with bringing the League into disrepute. The Member Club will be fined at the discretion of the League Management Committee.
- Upon losing further twenty-five (25) penalty points a Member Club will again be charged with bringing the League into disrepute. The Member Club will be fined twenty-five (£25) pounds.
- Rule five (5) B will be repeated for any and each further loss of twenty-five (25) points.
- Continued infringement of the rules may eventually result in a recommendation to the League Membership that the Member Club be expelled.
- At the end of the season the Member Club with the highest number of points remaining shall be declared the winner. In the event of a tie the prize will be awarded to the Member Club playing the most League matches. If still a tie, the prize will be shared.